Mr. Fairchild’s Classroom Info
The students just finished making their puppets for Christmas and preformed for the Kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms. The scripts they made turned out great and the performances where very exciting.
The middle school just finished this years soccer tournament in thrilling style. The finals went into overtime being tied 4-4 it was ultimately decided on penalties. The champions are the Furious 5 and in 2nd place the Kool-Kidz.
Welcome back to the 2017-2018 school year.
The following Core Values guide our day-to-day actions and decisions:
- Inspire a thirst for lifelong learning.
- Model personal responsibility while holding ourselves to the highest standards of conduct.
- Promote and sustain a healthy global environment.
- Appreciate the importance of working together for common purposes.
- We believe that by teaching children how to think, rather than what to think, will prepare them to lead positive change in our world.
Websites to check out
Brainpopjr.com and Brainpop.com
Username csd14gw password csd14gw
Click on SupplyList
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
– Mark Twain